With significant success in developing end-to-end solutions, high-availability server platforms, and mobile client software applications, Clarity is considered a competitive onshore outsourcing alternative for leading Telecom companies looking to deliver pioneering products and features.
No matter what the constraints, we are a highly accessible, affordable resource capable of meeting the most stringent needs for tight deadlines, high quality, and process control. We always deliver on time, maintain the highest supplier rating from our customers, and are 100% dedicated to exceeding expectations for each and every project -- including those requiring "5 nines" system reliability.
Clarity's custom development projects typically fall into three categories:
- The Advanced Products Group takes client server applications Clarity has already developed, such as PTT and LBS, and adds customer-specific features.
- The Custom Solutions Group designs and develops products to meet specific requirements supplied by our customers. For example, Clarity developed a Position Determining Entity (PDE) that calculates a mobile phone's location for E-911 compliance and an Over-the-Air-Function (OTAF) that automatically updates phones at the point-of-sale and in the field.
- The Critical Need Group tackles high-risk, high-priority projects that must be completed in a short time frame. For example, to quickly prevent the links between mobile switching centers in New York City from reaching saturation, Clarity was engaged by a major wireless infrastructure supplier to develop and implement high-speed SS7 links that were put into service only days before the 9/11 disaster.
Custom Product Development Services include:
- Development of custom applications and services, including PTT and LBS, to generate new sources of revenue
- Software design and development, including system requirements and architecture, design, coding, testing, documentation, training, and 24x7 support for wireless infrastructure; mobile devices (including native code, BREW, Java/J2ME, and Windows Mobile); and embedded systems
- Project turnarounds for internal, locally outsourced, or offshore projects
- Consulting for wireless systems and interfaces